Applying with First Service
If your small business is experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19, First Service is here to help. We’re offering loans through the SBA’s Payment Protection Program (PPP) to our members with business accounts designed to assist with payroll and other qualifying expenses.
Get started with the following steps:
- Download and complete the SBA's Paycheck Protection Program application (SBA Form 2483).
- Download and complete our Payroll Verification form or provide alternate documentation summarizing employee compensation.
- Gather your 2019 IRS payroll documentation (Form 940, 941, 944, 1099, or W3).
- Gather payroll documentation or summary to demonstrate salary and/or payroll tax on or around February 15, 2020.
- Provide a clear copy of at least one form of government-issued ID (front and back) for each person with a 20% stake or greater in the business.
- Provide your business entity documentation:
- Sole Proprietors: An up-to-date DBA form
- General/Limited Partnerships: Partnership Agreement and Assumed Name Certificate (if applicable)
- Limited Liability Corporations: Articles of Organization, Operating Agreement, and Assumed Name Certificate (if applicable)
- INCs: Articles of Incorporation or Certification of Formation and Assumed Name Certificate (if applicable)
- Submit your business information along with the completed documents using the form below.
If you need more information about the program or application, you may contact our team by calling 713-676-5299 or writing to PPPLoans@FSCU.com and someone from our commercial lending department will respond within one business day.